The Profitable Hole Making Solution for Start Up, Prototype and Medium Production Punching.
If you are just getting started into precision metal fabricating, or you require a more economical solution for prototype and short run production, the PRT PRESS is your alternative to hole making flexibility and profits.
The PRT PRESS is a complete hole making system that can fill the gap of many metal punching jobs where larger more costly punching machines become impractical. The PRT PRESS offers infinite hole making possibilities at the lowest possible investment, giving you the quickest return on your punching dollar.
Quick Switch Holder in the forward position permits the removal of punch and die in one quick motion.
The PRT PRESS gives you the ability to produce a wide variety of hole sizes and shapes. With 40 tons of punching force, you can punch a 2" diameter hole in 1/4" or a 3 1/2" diameter hole in 10 gauge mild steel. Utilizing precision, self-stripping Strippit® or Unipunch® machine tooling, both punch and die can be quickly changed with one quick motion. The simple, unique table design provides fast accurate gauging and dual gauge locks insure rigidity for repeat accuracy during production.
The 40 ton high speed hydraulic system has a fully adjustable stroke control to permit the use of forming tools such as louvers, embosses and knockouts.
The PRT PRESS tooling is readily available from Unipunch®, Strippit® or others making this style tooling.
- 5 HP, Self-contained Hydraulic System
- Electrical Equipment Suitable for Operation on 230 or 460 Volts, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz, with Transformer for 110 Volt to Operator Control
- Standard 1 1/4" Quick Switch Tool Holder Assembly
- 24" Back and End Gauging Bar with Easy Reading Scales
- Five (5) Standard Drop Stops
- One (1) Close Edge Stop
- 24" x 38" Table
- 3 1/2" Tool Holder and Stripping Guide Assembly with 18" Throat, Die Support Ring and Filler Ring
- 36", 48" or 60" Gauge Bar
- Additional Stops
Larger tool holders are available for punching round and shaped holes up to 3 1/2" in diameter. The larger tool holder quickly interchanges with the standard Quick Switch System Holder.